Due to current epidemiological situation schools and colleges of the Murmansk region are to move online.
“Regional educational institutions and teaching staff are equipped and instructed for the transit to online learning. There might be some difficulties at the initial stage because such a massive transition of educational system in the region is taking place for the first time. There is a helpline for students and parents and the regional Ministry of education is ready to handle all questions and suggestions” noted minister of education and science of the Murmansk region Anna Golovina.
As of today 91% of students are equipped for online learning. The rest 9% are to study in accordance with the individual plans.
The helpline is available by telephone 8 (8152) 43-61-51 and by email: support_edu_distant@iro51.ru.
Posted by: 03 April 2020
AA